||Virtual Reality Technology, 2nd Edition, ,
Grigore Burdea and Philippe Coiffet,
John Wiley & Sons, New York, 464 pp., Summer 2003, Includes CD-ROM and Laboratory Manual (Cloth), (Table of Contents), (Reviews), (Book Website).
- "Multimodal interaction modeling",
Popescu V.G., G. Burdea, and H. Trefftz,
in The Handbook of Virtual Environments Technology K. Stanney (Ed.)
(HVET), Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc.,
invited chapter, Chapter 25, (in press), 2000.
- Flanagan, J., I. Marsic, A. Medl, G. Burdea, and J. Wilder,
Multimodal Human/Machine Communication, De Natale and
Pupolin (Eds), Springer, pp. 502--509, 1999.
- Burdea, G. and P. Coiffet,
"Virtual Reality and Robotics" in S. Nof (Ed.),
The Handbook of Industrial Robotics, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons,
New York, Chapter 17, pp. 325--333, 1999.
- "General-Purpose Robotic Manipulators: A Short Survey",
G. Burdea, in Computer-Integrated Surgery ,
MIT Press, pp. 257-262, 1996.
- "Robotic Control of Intraoral Radiography", S. Dunn, G. Burdea and R.
Computer-Integrated Surgery ,
MIT Press, pp. 519-528, 1996.
- "Tactile/Force Sensing for Computerized Hand Diagnostic", G. Burdea,
R. Goratowski and N. Langrana, in Interactive Technology and the New
Paradigm for Helthcare , R. Satava, K. Morgan, H. Sieburg, R. Mattheus
and J. Christensen Editors, IOS Press, Amsterdam, Chapter 10, pp. 60-69, 1995
(also in the Proceedings of Medicine Meets
Virtual Reality III , San Diego, CA., January, 1995).
- "Direct-drive Force Feedback Control for the Dataglove" G. Burdea, J. Zhuang,
D. Silver and N. Langrana, in Engineering Systems with Intelligence -
Concepts, Tools and Applications , edited by Spyros G. Tzafestas,
Kluwer Academic Publishers,
pp 453-460, 1991,
(also presented at
The European Robotics and Intelligent Systems
Corfu, Greece, June 1991).
- "Solving Jigsaw Puzzles by a Robot", Grigore Burdea and Haim Wolfson, in
Intelligent Robotic Systems: Analysis, Design and Programming ,
edited by S. Tzafestas, Marcel Dekker Inc., New York,
May 1991, pp 637-671 (also appeared as article in IEEE Transactions
on Robotics and Automation, IEEE Press).